Here are my picks from the BBC Blog Network over the last few weeks:
1. Robin Lustig reckons that no news from Iraq is not necessarily good news. His piece includes extracts from an email he received about the daily life of an Iraqi medical student.
2. World Have Your Say publish several letters from Baghdad reflecting on 5 years of conflict.
3. (a) The Editors blog about BBC World going off air in China.
(b) A week later the BBC's dot.life blog reports that the BBC news website is being unblocked.
(c) Jon Williams, World News Editor, sums up the situation.
4. iPM links to a video blogging surgeon serving with the US Army in Iraq.
5. Internet Blog on social networking guidelines for staff.
6. Newsnight uses blogs to find out what's happening in Zimbabwe.
7. World Have Your Say presenter Ros Atkins tries to square the BBC's commitment to impartiality with Jeff Jarvis's call for more openness and honesty. This is something I've blogged about previously.